Tanya and I were up at 6:30 and off for a 7:00 yoga class with the amazing teacher, Arriana. Well, let me tell you, everything Tanya warned me about was true. By the middle of the class every muscle in my body was shaking and I could hardly hold one position. At one point, Ariana came to sit on my to try and get my butt to touch my feet...I was like, it just won't happen!
Afterwards, no matter how hard I tried to remain awake, I just couldn't, so I gave in (left Tanya and Ayla cooking away) for a nap...4 hours later...I felt a little more like myself! Ha!
That evening, we had company over for a Christmas decorating party and gingerbread house decorating. It was Jamie, Fernando and Estevan's first time decorating a gingerbread house, and they loved it! They did the best job. Ayla was paired up with Sheila (our neighbor) and their house collapsed! But that didn't deter them, they rebuilt everything and they ended up with a beautiful creation.
Jamie was asking Tanya for the recipe, and then suddenly asks, "But how do you keep the ants away in Canada?" Ants! Its way to cold for ants we reply :)
It was a beautiful evening, and even after a 4 hour nap, I still slept like the dead.
Oh - I saw a few of the comments asking about the weather and bugs. Well, the first couple of days it was actually pretty cold! I guess Mother Nature thought we needed a couple of days to adjust, but now it is sunny and warm. Paradise!
Bugs..not too many, they are hiding from me I guess. Afraid I might put them in the freezer. We have this nice big spider that lives in our bathroom, about the size of a toony (it comes out of the door crack sometimes...) it is quite impressive, I am always a little unsure if when I pass by it will jump out at me...not yet :)
Miss you all!
Yoga this morning was better, I think the teacher takes pity on me and went easy on us. No sitting on me today, but she did try to stretch my legs further apart by placing her legs between mine and stretching, all while telling me to respire!! I am breathing!
Today we are off to the radish festival :)
Love you all
xxx
A
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now that I've read about the yoga I'm going to take a nap. If the spider has a web feed it some ants,(it's that or the freezer), I've been following your weather, and here we're going up -4 tonight with light flurries. Just in case you miss the snow. Love Steve xOOO
ReplyDelete