Friday, December 18, 2009

1 more sleep...

Hi!

Well, after months of talking about it, we are finally leaving for Oaxaca, Mexico tomorrow! Ayla and I are so excited. Ayla has packed about 3 times, and I finally starting packing today. I took out everything I wanted to bring, tried it on to make sure I would be comfortable, then looked at this huge pile I had on my bed...must reduce!

I was thinking I should invest in those compressor bags...the ones where you can shove a ton of clothes in, then suck all the air out and they become really small. Then I wouldn't have to reduce...but since I don't have one of those, some things just have to go.

Well, I am off to pack, clean up (so the house is clean when we get back :)) and love up the cats!

Stay tuned for daily updates about our adventures!

xxx
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment